The Concrete Institute of Australia is pleased to offer our Individual Members - Standards Online – a low cost service available to Individual Members of the Institute.
The Institute recognises that its Individual Members generally only need to refer to a standard for their work. To save them the time and expense of maintaining an extensive standards library – especially of standards they may need as a one-off, the CIA has worked with SAI Global to provide this reference only service – which could provide to be invaluable for many of our Individual Members who are self employed consultants, among with many of our other Individual Members who will benefit from the service.
This service has been specially developed to enable Concrete Institute of Australia to provide a comprehensive standards reference service to Individual Members, at a fraction of the cost of the full SAI Global on-line subscription service.
This service will give registered subscribers instant access via laptop, PDA, or mobile phone to:
- All Australian Standards (AS)
- Joint Australia / New Zealand (AS/NZS)
- Adoptions of International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Standards
Subscribers to the service can also purchase PDF and hardcopy standards at a discounted rate of 20% off the retail price (this offer excludes already discounted packages such as Reusable Electronic Contracts).
The annual cost to subscribe to this service is $220.00 (Incl. GST).
Note 1: This service is only available to Individual Members of the Concrete Institute of Australia. Subscribers to this service must maintain their CIA Membership to remain eligible.
- Fact Sheet found here - This Fact Sheet will provide necessary information relating to the service and the benefits that can be attained through use of the service.
- Full Terms and Conditions of Use - Each time you login to this service you are accepting the terms and conditions prescribed in the "End User Agreement" document which is available on the login page.
- Register here - Individual Members may register for the service here, once registered, users will receive a welcoming email specifying the steps required to access and make use of Standards Online.
- Login Here- Subscribed users may login to the service here.
Note 2: Subscribers must accept the Terms and Conditions outlined in the SAI Global “End User Agreement” (EAU) before being granted access to view Australian Standards Online. It is noted that in particular, under the EAU, subscribers shall not assist a third party to obtain access to the benefits provided with this service. The service is to be used exclusively by the subscriber for the subscriber’s use. Failure to comply with the EAU will result in cancellation of your CIA Membership, cancellation of your SAI Global subscription, and the offending parties being reported to SAI Global.
Note 3: Standards Online application data is sent to SAI Global for processing on a weekly basis and activation is confirmed by SAI Global approximately one week from receipt of the data. The CIA will then notify you of your details directly.